Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Poly Argument for MFM

I have found that most (not all) "public" examples of polyamory are FMF (two females one male) with the two women being bi. This seems to be the predominant model both sexually and emotionally. I don't know why this is, it seems there is a cultural bias favoring FMF.

Why?

It seems to me that our bodies are telling a different story. I have done both FMF and MFM and dare I say, especially sexually, MFM works better. It's much easier for two men to please a woman, & for a woman to please two men, than the other way around. In FMF the refractory period can be a problem. In MFM it is a benefit.

In MFM two men can work together to bring higher levels of stimulation to the woman. One man can be fingering, or using a small vibe on, her clitoris while the other is moving in and out of her. This is, in fact, one of my favorite ways of having sex.

I think Christopher Ryan was spot on on this one.

An added benefit is in MFM the woman is typically in the middle. On sleepovers, in the the middle of the night, as a man, it is much easier to get up to pee when you are not in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment