Sunday, June 26, 2022

March forward with yourself


This morning I pulled the Strength card. I read this card as being strong through, and by, being in alignment and unified in body, mind and spirit. Being focused, authentic, genuine and free of internal conflict we can do amazing things. I am invoking the three of Wands. This card indicates expansion, acting with Strength we step forward confident that we are exactly where we are meant to be, going forward to where we are meant to go and supported by the universe in our endeavors.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: Strength is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Manifestation: The Three of Wands is from The Light Seer's Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment