Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Worst case scenario disorder (WCSD)


This morning I pulled the 9 of Swords. For me this is the worst case scenario disorder (WCSD) card. I worry in the middle of the night especially about my logical and biological family, my friends, our country and the planet and myself and it depletes my peace of mind.
This spin of WCSD. I am invoking the Ace of Pentacles, accepting the world as it is and knowing that things often do work out for the best.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The 9 of Swords from the Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan Illustrated by Mark Evans.
Manifestation: The Ace of Pentacles is from The Light Seer's Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment