Monday, June 27, 2016

First date set

Deepak Chopra says, "Everyone is acting from his own level of consciousness." Everyone is in their own universe. One of my favorite parts of getting to know a new person is contemplating how they think. By learning about them you get a window into a new universe, their unique universe. To me that is the best part. Visiting that new universe.

When you first get to know someone, everything is information. We set a lunch date. When Anna asked where I wanted to meet for lunch I said, "I want you to pick." She said why? I said, "because where you would choose tells me a lot about you. It's data and I am not going to say more because it will skew the results."

She said, "I like that." She picked a crepe place that served wine, found a time that worked around her busy schedule. We were on, we had a date. I was like a kid waiting for Christmas. I know it was just lunch, but it felt like more and it was. I was going to visit Anna's universe...

< Previous post in this thread |

No comments:

Post a Comment