Friday, December 24, 2021

On Christmas Eve Day

 

Good morning sweet person. It’s Christmas Eve day and that’s a hard day under the best of circumstances and these are not best of times or circumstances. Today I pulled the Magician. As above so below. We do not get to choose the cards we are dealt but we do decide how to play them. That’s our power. We can create the best outcome, given the circumstances, possible.
We have agency and free will in our lives and our relationships. My family is divided like our nation is divided. So many of my loves are sick now and so many are isolated. Death has touched the lives of some friends. Many are not going to be able to be with some or any of those they love.
I am invoking the four of Cups as a reminder that life is good and love is amazing even when we can’t be together. Today my family is taking Covid tests before we gather. We may not gather at all, depending on the results. And, that’s okay. Love seeks, but does not require, adjacency.

--

As always when I speak of life, love and tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.
The Lovers is from The Modern Love Tarot, a totally awesome indie deck by Ethony
The Four of Cups is from The Light Seers Tarot by Chris Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment