Thursday, December 23, 2021

Today's Divination/Manifestation Practice

As part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice: Today I pulled the Lovers. In response I am invoking the Page of Cauldrons. In my experience love is something that manifests in infinite ways. Love is ever shapeshifting, ever undefinable, many things except still just one thing, all love is one love, recursively defining itself as in — love is love. It took many love(s) for me to see this and I know that my message is only my message and only relevant to me. The Page has a beginner’s mind. She steps out of the sea that is all our source and brings a message, your message, do you hear it? Many blessings to you today.

--
As always when I speak of life, love and tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.
The Lovers is from The Modern Love Tarot, a totally awesome indie deck by EthonyThe Page of Cauldrons is from Branches of the Celtic Tarot, by Kristoffer Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment