Thursday, December 30, 2021

Pondering the why


Why are we here? What's it all about? These questions are eternal and answered by multitudes many different ways. For me today I pulled The Star. That divine light that shines from antiquity and brings insight, health and abundant love. When I think of the stars I think of my loves, my logical family made up of biological and/or chosen family. Many are gone now, passed out of this life and/or my life.
Thinking of my loves, I am invoking The Queen of Cups. To me this card is The Goddess in human form: kind and happy, nurturing and gentle, inspiring and loving, that is what I want to evoke today.
I choose to believe we are here to love and be loved.

 --

As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Star is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Queen of Cups is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment