Monday, March 28, 2022

Lovers and Partners

 

I pulled The Lovers today. I find this card interesting. In my life I have had long term romantic relationships that were not sexual and I have had sexual relationships that were not romantic. I don’t define the term lover or the term partner to mean person I am having sex with. For me long term close friends are life partners too. So, I am invoking the Two of Cups to cherish sweet intimate loving relationships between people, no matter what label or degree of physical intimacy. -- As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Lovers is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The 2 of Cups is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment