Thursday, March 3, 2022

The Circle of Life


“There’s always a sunrise and always a sunset and it’s up to you to choose to be there for it,’ said my mother. 'Put yourself in the way of beauty.”
― Cheryl Strayed, Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail

Thursday, March 3, 2022 — I pulled this ten today. In the realm of water, love and circulation, this card speaks to me of completion and appreciating what you have. That is beauty and grace, to be there for your life, exactly as it is and exactly as it is not.
I am invoking The World. This is the last card of the Major Arcana and signifies the completion of The Fool's Journey.
Each completion is a beginning too. Whether it's the ending of a phase of life, or the start of a new one, to end is to begin.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The 10 of Cups is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The World is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment