Monday, April 25, 2022

Judgement and Rebirth


Yesterday morning I pulled Judgement. This card is a difficult one for me and for many others who are gender, sexual and/or relationship minorities (GSRMs, a term I prefer to LGBTQQIP2SA+). GSRMs have been judged by our hetro-mono-gender normative culture and religion as being evil, broken and/or mentally ill for much of our lives. I am looking at Judgement more in terms of it's time to start living your truth, as rebirth.
I invoked The Page of Wands. I spent the day with a delightful GSRM friend. Live your power. Speak your truth and if consent allows, kiss a friend. It was a lovely day.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Judgement is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Page of Wands is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment