Monday, April 25, 2022

This loving life


This morning I pulled the 10 of Cups. To me this card speaks to the fulfillment of our loving journey. When I speak of “my loves” this is my loving family inclusive of lovers present and past, other friends, logical family and others on this healing journey called life.
I am invoking the World because this is how I envision it: my loves present (and loves gone from this world) together at a giant kitchen table enjoying a meal and all the love and joy and memories of this wonderful love we share or have shared together.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

10 of Cups is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The World is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment