Saturday, April 2, 2022

New Loves, New Worlds

My card for today is the Two of Wands. I read this as a portal into a new reality. Anytime you bring a new person into your life, as a lover, a friend, something in between or something entirely different, you bring in a new way of seeing the world and yourself differently. Their favorite authors, songs, poets, artists, family, loves and so much more become part of your experience. I am invoking The Lovers because I believe it’s what we are here for: to love ourselves and others dearly and sweetly and in doing so to make the world a better place. --
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Two of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Lovers is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment