Monday, January 25, 2016

Folks will openly and ethically be who they are

Ever wonder what our culture will look like when polyamory becomes part of what is considered "normal" & people aren't expected to be mono? I like to think someday people will be able to introduce their spouses and other lovers to people they meet and not have a single eyebrow be raised. I like to think someday asking someone who's married out on a date will not be taboo, that the answer might be yes or no; without any backlash. I like to think someday being married, or in a relationship will not equate ownership. I like to think someday our culture will drop it's hypocrisy, that being nonmonogamous will be an option and not be a flaw; or a reason for shame. I like to think someday folks will be free to openly and ethically be who they are. I believe our culture will change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment