Saturday, November 5, 2022

Being the Witch


Saturday, November 5, 2022: My morning tarot is my opportunity to look at where I am and where I am going. It’s a meditation as well as an endeavor. I have been so busy lately and that makes it even more important. Today I pulled the Wheel. I read the wheel as not just something going around but also something that changes direction, and sometimes a spinning wheel creates. “The Wheel Weaves as the Wheel Wills.” I am invoking “The Witch” servitor card. The Witch knows their power, which  also means knowing their power's limitations. The serenity prayer, in my opinion, pretty much sums up the power of the witch. And, we can change a lot of ways and things. And, we can steer.
 --
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

The Wheel of Time is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
“The Witch” servitor card is from The Forty Servants, by Tommie Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment