Tuesday, October 11, 2022

It's in you, it is you


This morning I pulled the Star. The Star is such a lovely card. It is directly after the Tower in the Major Arcana. The Star is a card of discovery and reclamation.  When I think of the Star I think of the Charge of the Star Goddess. Starhawk says, “know that your seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.” With that in mind I am invoking the “What is already with you” oracle card. The truth will set you free and the truth is already within you. It always has been. It is who you are.
 --
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

The Star is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The “what is already with you” oracle card is from The Sacred Rebels Oracle, by Anna Fairchild

No comments:

Post a Comment