Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Just Live Life


I am writing this from a hotel in Charlotte, NC: This morning I pulled the Three of Wands. This is a card of discovery for me. The journey of life. Trusting that what we need will be there when we need it. That said, we live in a culture that worships greatnesses and we are not told of the greatness of living even a modest life, of living any life. With that I am invoking the oracle card, The Word Wants To Be Written. The story of our life does not have to be forced, just lived. Just hugging or petting someone or something we love is an act of beauty, a lovely story.
 --
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

The Three of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Word Wants To Be Written oracle card is from The Sacred Rebels Oracle, by Anna Fairchild

No comments:

Post a Comment