Thursday, October 13, 2022

Life Beyond Death


I got news this morning that a dear friend lost her mom. At one time I was quite enmeshed in that family and her mom was so sweet and supportive of my sons and I during my years as a single parent. This death and pulling the death card today brought me back to those days. Death has an absolute finality about it, whether we are talking about the death of someone we love, a phase of life or a comfortable illusion. Seeing beyond death and being a survivor is the only viable solution. We must move forward.
 --
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

Death is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The “Visions of Life Beyond Death” oracle card is from The Sacred Rebels Oracle, by Anna Fairchild

No comments:

Post a Comment