Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Wield to the storm and fly!


Tuesday, October 25, 2022: This morning I pulled the 10 of Swords, not a card one likes to see on a day when you’re going in for some tests. But, there’s more, a terrifying political and environmental climate with plenty to keep us up at night. This ten can be a call to do shadow work or a bugle call to press on in the face of adversity. This is not a time for defeatism. Therefore I am invoking the “Defend to the end, the worthwhile” oracle card. Wield to the storm and fly!
 --
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

The 10 of Swords is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The “Defend to the end, the worthwhile” oracle card is from The Sacred Rebels Oracle, by Anna Fairchild

No comments:

Post a Comment