Friday, October 21, 2022

Sweet Loves


Friday, October 21, 2022: Today I pulled the Lovers. For me the line between friends and lovers has been arbitrary at times. I don’t use sex as a sorting hat, because that has failed me. I have had lovely romantic relationships that were not sexual and amazing sexual connections that were not romantic and beautiful loving relationships that were both and others that were neither. People say friends are not romantic relationships and then they say they married their best friend. I believe all relationships seek their own level and that can be constantly changing. I call those I love my loves and cherish my loves just as things are. I am invoking the “Conscious Connections” oracle card and celebrating the loves I have and have had in my life.
 --
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

The Lovers is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The "Conscious Connections” oracle card is from The Sacred Rebels Oracle, by Anna Fairchild

No comments:

Post a Comment