Sunday, August 14, 2022

Choices


Life is a series of choices: choosing and being chosen and dealing with circumstances some we can control and some we can’t. We have to balance and juggle as best we can, good, bad, yin, yang. Sometimes juggling and choosing is fun and sometimes very not fun. That’s my divination card, the 2 of Pentacles.
I am invoking another card of choice, The Lovers, being a loving partner for others and especially ourselves. Blending these two I wish to manifest the essence of the serenity prayer. God(s) grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The Two of Pentacles is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Invocation: The Lovers is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment