Saturday, August 27, 2022

On a New Moon


Today I pulled the 5 of Swords. I am doing shadow work today. This 5, like all fives, calls back to the Heirophant. This is often seen as a card of orthodoxy and meeting cultural expectations, a card based on the Pope. The 5 of Swords speaks of someone trying to hold you down, arguments, hostility and strife. I am reaching into the Dark Mirror Oracle deck and invoking Addicted. This card says, “it’s not about choosing the chains. It’s about choosing them again and again.” Then another card just presented itself, Death. Endings and new beginnings.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The 5 of Swords is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Invocation: Dark Mirror Oracle Cards by Laura Sava
Another Voice: Death is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony

No comments:

Post a Comment