Friday, August 12, 2022

We too are made of Stardust


Today I pulled the Ace of Wands. I see the Aces as manifestations of the Magician, cards that bring unexpected news. In Wands this likely is news about something you’re passionate about. We are passionate about our cats. Tonight we are going to be invoking Bastet and releasing the ashes of our cat Shadow into this land. It’s going to be an emotional day. Therefore for my manifestation card I am choosing a particular version of the Star card from the Mystical Cats Tarot deck. The Star card is a card of transition and rebuilding. In the explanation of this card it says, “This is the great Mystery of faith: to trust that there is meaning and intention in the pattern of our lives. When we gaze upward and behold the Great Lion, we know that we too are made of Stardust.”

Note: Bastet is the Egyptian goddess and protector of the home, domesticity, and of course, cats, Bastet is also known for keeping the home free from evil spirits.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The Sun is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Manifestation: The Star is from The Tales of the Mystical Cats Tarot, by Lunea Weatherspoon, Mickie Mueller (art)

No comments:

Post a Comment