Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Empaths


For me the Queen of Cups represents a person (no matter the gender) that possesses the gift (and burden) of empathy. Their presence is warm and understanding and is the closest thing there is to Goddess in human form. (I have wonderful Queens of Cups in my life.) In response I am invoking the High Priestess. The High Priestess tells us what we need to know and is an excellent guide at times when we are perhaps a bit overwhelmed by emotions of others and ourselves. The High Priestess reminds us we don’t know everything, we can’t know everything and that’s okay. The High Priestess tells us what we need to know to move forward.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Queen of Cups is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The High Priestess is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment