Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Enjoy the foliage


Sit back and enjoy the foliage. That’s the message I get from today’s divination card, the 9 of Pentacles. There’s a lot wrong with the world now but there’s a lot to enjoy too. Today we’re taking a Capitola overnight getaway. I am invoking the Heirophant. This is a card of religious and cultural normativity for some and is often seen as being oppressive. I am invoking it more as a seer, a guide that teaches that love is love in all forms including more traditional ones and those not. For today: I am looking forward to a lovely day at the beach and dinner out with my awesome wife.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The 9 of Pentacles is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Invocation: The Heirophant is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment