Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Lovers and Sex and Love


The Lovers is kind of a messy card for me. The Tarot sometimes has some ambiguity and concepts wrapped in cultural normative relationships. This card is one of those cards. It implies sex but love and passion is not always, perhaps most often not, expressed that way. Most of all I think this card implies choices. So I am invoking the 2 of Wands. Love is love. Sex is sex. They are intertwined, but separate. The 2 of Wands focuses on our ability to consent and ask for what we want and seek what we need.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The Lovers is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Invocation: The 2 of Wands is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment