Monday, September 19, 2022

In the Twos


I am still in the twos this morning. As I said before, I see the twos as being about relationship and choice. The 2 of Swords for me is about indecision and lack of clarity. While yesterday I invoked the High Priestess, the two card in the major arcana, today I am taking it up a notch and am invoking The Moon. The Moon, it is said, reveals what the High Priestess conceals. Illusion is a projection of trauma. Our demons, our shadow and our traumas breath life into our insecurities and our delusions. The Moon asks us to channel the High Priestess and to take the journey within. That’s really where the answers are.
 --
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

The Two of Swords is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Moon is from The Next World Tarot, by Cristy C. Road

No comments:

Post a Comment