Monday, September 26, 2022

It takes a village


For me the 6 of Pentacles is a card of community. We have a logical family of people committed to us and whom we are also committed. These people can be lovers, friends and/or biological family. This card is about the real physical give and take, helping and accepting help, that happens in that logical family some call a village or a tribe or even, sometimes, a polycule. I am invoking The Sun. This is a card for manifesting what we want and need in life and it does indeed take a village.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The 6 of Pentacles is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Sun is from The Next World Tarot, by Cristy C. Road 

No comments:

Post a Comment