Friday, September 9, 2022

What now?


Tens are cards of completion for me and they reflect lessons learned along the way. The Wheel of Fortune is the ten in the Major Arcana and this reflects the seasons of life and impermanence. This ten is a completion in love and circulation and like all completion it’s a beginning of a new phase of life. The Wheel turns… I am invoking The World, the last card of the Major Arcana. This is a also a completion, the completion of the Fool’s journey. We wind up where we started. It too asks, what now?

--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The 10 of Cups is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The World is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment