Sunday, September 25, 2022

Nurturing


Nurturing grounds us and allows us to nurture others. This is the new moon in Libra. I pulled the Empress and am invoking the Queen of Pentacles. It’s a time to look at our relationships with others and with ourselves. In my opinion you can’t nurture if you can’t accept. Accept others and yourself just as you are and just as you are not. We are messy contradictory creatures and that can be beautiful, so beautiful if we don’t get hung up on the way we think we and others should be. Hug someone you love. Hug a total stranger (with consent of course) or wrap your arms around yourself and give that lovely creature some love and care. We all deserve it, you deserve it.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Empress is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Queen of Pentacles is from The Next World Tarot, by Cristy C. Road

No comments:

Post a Comment