Sunday, September 18, 2022

My birthday card for this year


My birthday card for this year — The Page of Cauldrons: This Page of Cauldrons is from Celtic Tarot, by Kristoffer Hughes. I pulled it during a music meditation at Harbin on my birthday. This page is stepping in that liminal space between the water world and land, symbolizing the juncture between emotion and the material world.
This is the Celtic Goddess Branwen (White Raven), the Welsh Goddess of Love and Beauty. On one shoulder is her totem, a starling and she’s carrying a fish, who is her guide and is speaking to her. Branwen’s wearing a dress of water, the very substance of love and circulation.
This page is a free and easy lover of people who loves abundantly but cannot be owned. This page’s love is given physically and metaphysically. There’s more going on than meets the eye with this page. Intuition and psychic abilities are being called upon.
She calls to listen, learn and be in tune with what’s going on around you. This page is a sign of new relationship structures and possibilities that express imagination, creativity and spirituality.
 --
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

The Page of Cauldrons is from Celtic Tarot, by Kristoffer Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment