Thursday, December 22, 2022

Community


Thursday, December 22, 2022: Today I again pulled The Lovers. Thinking of the lovers I thought of how in our culture we are told that lovers and couples are the same thing. We are told that the nuclear family defines normality and that friendship is a distant secondary to romantic relationships. That doen't work for many people. Now some people are starting to define relationships differently. Some are finding community in their multiple romantic relationships and others are adopting a view that all relationships are sacred no matter how they are expressed. We human apes more often than not need community. It really does take a village. With that in mind I am invoking The Forest and am embracing my loves of all kinds for they are my family.

--

As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

This is from my divination/invocation daily practice:
The Lovers is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
“Forest” is from the Liminal Spirits Oracle deck, by Laura Tempest Zakroff

No comments:

Post a Comment