Friday, December 16, 2022

With a little help from my friends


Friday, December 16, 2022: A typical interpretation of the Knight of Cups is a “playboy” or a New Relationship Energy (NRE) junkie. Yes, I get that, but I am looking for more. I’m looking at the power and magic of water, of love and circulation that this card brings to apply in a healing context. I’m invoking the “Beyond the mind, the heart beats” oracle card to manifest the miracle of love that soothes the body and the soul.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

This is from my divination/invocation daily practice:
The Knight of Cups is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The “Beyond the mind, the heart beats” oracle card is from The Sacred Rebels Oracle, by Anna Fairchild

No comments:

Post a Comment