Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Journey


Wednesday, December 21, 2022: This morning I pulled the Moon. The Fool’s journey through the Major Arcana is all about amalgamation. It starts with the Magician telling the Fool, “as above so below.” Then The Fool goes through a series of steps physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual. It all comes together in The Moon. The truth you’re seeking is where it has always been, within you. I’m invoking the 6 of Swords in recognition and appreciation of that journey.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

This is from my divination/invocation daily practice:
The Moon is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The 6 of Swords is from the Druid Craft Tarot Deck by Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm, Illustrated by Will Worthington 

No comments:

Post a Comment