Monday, December 19, 2022

The Roots We Are


Sunday, December 18, 2022: On this day I pulled The Lovers. Recently I read a poem called The Parallel Universe by Sophie Lucido Johnson where she writes about a concept of family where the people who love each other, who are logical family, are like trees with intertwined roots like tangled spaghetti where we are all each other's strength connected physically and metaphysically with tendrils of love and support. It's with this notion of The Lover's that I invoke “Roots” thinking of my loves (of all kinds) as a part of me and of I as a part of them as we are all growing together in this garden we call life.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

This is from my divination/invocation daily practice:
The Lovers is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
“Roots” is from the Liminal Spirits Oracle cards, by Laura Tempest Zakroff

No comments:

Post a Comment