Saturday, December 24, 2022

Feelings


Saturday, December 24, 2022: Today I pulled the Seven of Wands, the Chariot expressed in the element of fire. Often I refer to this as the “Hell No” card. It’s an expression of valor and is a warrior card. Today dealing with the reality of post Covid setting in I don’t feel like much of a warrior. At least for now I’m going to have to honor how I feel and set healthy boundaries and expectations. I’m invoking the Feelings oracle card as a reminder to listen to how I feel and to what my body is telling me. Today that might involve saying Hell No.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

This is from my divination/invocation daily practice:
The Seven of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Feelings is from The Fantasy Cats Oracle, by Paolo Barbieri

No comments:

Post a Comment