Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Strategy


Monday, December 5, 2022: This morning I pulled the Nine of Wands. For me the nines all call back to the Hermit, the nine card of the Major Arcana. They are all about personal qualities and this nine is about resilience. This nine is facing adversity and is called to persevere. This appears to be a tactical situation yet I am choosing to invoke Suspension, a form of the Hanged Man. This is a card of strategy. There’s a pause in the action in the Nines of the minor arcana that invite the protagonist (the Fool) to contemplate their next action. This is an opportunity to strategize and I am saying, take it! Look at the situation from all angles and consider the possibilities. Then, respond rather than react.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

This is from my divination/invocation daily practice:
The Nine of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Suspension is from The Next World Tarot, by Cristy C. Road

No comments:

Post a Comment