Monday, December 12, 2022

The True You


Thursday, December 8, 2022: Today I pulled the 8 of Wands. In my opinion the journey of the sevens, eights and leading into the nines reflect the fool’s journeys through this part of the major arcana. It’s a journey of alignment of the journey of the spirit, the intellect and our nature as animals, as apes. The eights I call shape shifters in this case in the element of fire. Taking focus and being strong in our passions. This journey is all about seeing and being the true you.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. 

This is from my divination/invocation daily practice:
The Eight of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The "Seeing The True You" oracle card is from The Sacred Rebels Oracle, by Anna Fairchild

No comments:

Post a Comment