Thursday, July 7, 2022

A portal opens

Yesterday morning I pulled the 2 of Wands. I read twos as decision points in their respective elements. These are the High Priestess illuminating possibilities. The 2 of Wands opens a portal, a new path? Do we take it? This day, yes. I joined a yoga studio. The sweet woman who signed me up was a lovely woman named Jane. Jane, with the striking blue eyes. My teacher was a woman named Jill. Today's teacher is a woman named Jenn. All these "J" women. I invoked The Fool. Fitting for me, a new journey begins.

--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The 2 of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Manifestation: The Fool is from The Light Seer's Tarot, by Chris-Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment