Monday, July 25, 2022

Balancing it all


This morning I pulled the Knight of Swords. Swords is the suit of air, logic and communications. This Knight is a fighter who’ll do what it takes to be heard. She sometimes can take bold action without considering all the consequences. I am invoking The Chariot. This is also a card of action but the charioteer is tasked with finding balance of mind, spirit and body and keeping all that in balance as the chariot moves forward, tempering the chaotic nature of the knight.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The Knight of Swords is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Manifestation: The Chariot is from The Light Seer's Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment