Saturday, July 16, 2022

The Moon and The Knight


Yesterday I pulled The Moon. This card is a journey within that encourages us to dig deep inside ourselves to find the answers we are looking for. The Moon guides us with slivers of light past our own shadows of self deception and low self esteem. The Moon reveals what the High Priestess conceals. The Moon reveals why the High Priestess didn't give us the answers we sought. The Moon reveals that we had the answers all along. I am invoking The Knight of Cups. This knight fights for love, healing, connection and creativity. This knight can be seductive and what is wrong with that? What's wrong with being seduced by love, healing, connection and creativity?
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The Moon is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Manifestation: The Knight of Cups is from The Light Seer's Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment