Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Life Happens


This morning I pulled the 2 of Pentacles. Twos, for me are cards of choices. This two is also a card about balance. Life happens and sometimes we have to juggle things and sometimes make difficult decisions and sometimes it all is difficult and sometimes it’s overwhelming. So today I am invoking The Lovers, also a card of choice. I am not just suggesting finding solace in a love I am also suggesting leaning on your primary partner yourself. Chose to take loving care of yourself today and every day.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The 2 of Pentacles is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Manifestation: The Lovers is from The Light Seer's Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment