Sunday, July 3, 2022

Melancholy in the element of love and circulation


From Yesterday --> This morning I pulled the Four of Cups. I read this card as being melancholy in the element of love and circulation. Perhaps things are not as wonderful as hoped? A good response sometimes is to pull back, meditate, rest. I am invoking The Hanged Man. Let go and release the need to control. Life is not always fair or nice and sometimes it’s best to find other perspectives and hang out until things start to make sense.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: Four of Cups is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Manifestation: The Hanged Man is from The Light Seer's Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment