Saturday, July 23, 2022

Cards and people I love


Today I pulled the Queen of Cups. I have cards I associate with people I love and this is one. It took me awhile to figure out how to read this today. I am going with this. This Queen loves deeply and intuitively. She nurtures those suffering from emotional, mental and/or physical trauma. She’s about being in control of your emotions and wielding them powerfully. In response I am invoking the High Priestess. She calls you to go and look deep. She’s all about finding your truth, embracing who and how you love and living an authentic life. Do I have my friend in mind with this interpretation?
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The Queen of Cups is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Manifestation: The High Priestess is from The Light Seer's Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment