Friday, July 1, 2022

Not an easy card to pull


The Tower is not an easy card to pull, but I did this morning.
The Tower often indicates destruction and chaos and can bring life changing epiphanies. But, it sometimes is necessary. The Tower comes before The Star, which indicates rebuilding. Coming together with my siblings and reflecting on our childhoods with a physically and verbally abusive father and a clinically depressed mother has been eye opening. Especially looking at the effects that’s had on our adult lives. I am invoking the Six of Cups, a card of nostalgia, good and bad, that can aid or hurt us as we look back and look forward. How can I trust my own sense of what love is?
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: Tower is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Manifestation: The Six of Cups is from The Light Seer's Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment