Friday, July 22, 2022

Loves and Lovers


There are so many ways to read the tarot. Which way is right? Every reader gets to decide every time they pull a card. This morning I pulled the Four of Wands. Wands (for me) are about fire, that means passion and communications. The 4 of Wands is about celebrating achievements (ritual) and expansion and/or escalation. I am invoking The Lovers. This is a card of connection and choice. To me this is not just sexual relationships. Lovers to me include not just people we have sex with. Indeed for me this includes all the folks we love and are in relationship with and also includes our relationship with ourselves. I believe we are our own primary partners.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The 4 of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Manifestation: The Lovers is from The Light Seer's Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment