Tuesday, July 26, 2022

The Mask Cutter


Today I pulled The Queen of Swords. This queen tells it like it is and she values honesty and is a quick thinker. She is called the mask cutter and makes quick judgments and sees in black and white. She’s not patient or afraid to use her sword to sever ties. When she’s done she’s done. She's a great person to have as an ally but you don’t want her to be an enemy. I am invoking Justice. This is a karmic and social sense of justice to me, to guide the queen’s energy for today.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Divination: The Queen of Swords is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Manifestation: Justice is from The Light Seer's Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment