Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Double Dating With a Twist

I have fond memories of double dating “with a twist”. My inamorata Mary and I had dinner at a nice restaurant with my wife Cindy and one of her fellas. This one was another neighbor. He was married with a couple of kids our kids age.

I liked him and we all got along well. This was always an interesting dynamic and allowed me a perspective of Cindy most men never have of their wives. Mary and I were a couple in our own right and since Mary was Cindy’s best friend, it was very comfortable.

I preferred getting to know the metamours and since I already knew and liked this one there was not even a hint of jealousy this evening. It was pretty radical for the early 1980s the decade before the word Polyamory even existed, and before the rules of everybody knowing and consenting were appreciated.

After an enjoyable dinner Mary and I went to my place and Cindy and him went to his. I don’t think she spent the night there. I think early in the morning she came home and crawled in with Mary and I.

The bummer ended up being that he did not have his wife’s permission and she found a condom wrapper. I don’t think she ever knew it was Cindy that her husband was with. If she did, she didn’t let it show.

No comments:

Post a Comment