Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Poly is not easy

Some folks perceive poly people as being easy and lazy. Well, polyamory is not easy and it is a lot of work. Emotions conflict with each other sometimes. You have many more relationships you have to balance. Not only do you have to balance your relationships with your significant others, their other significant others, your metamours have to be taken into account.

Poly is not easy and it is a lot of work and it is not for the lazy. But, in my opinion it can be deeply rewarding. Setting love free to express itself as life leads in a way that is honest and respectful of others can change how you experience family.

In my opinion some folks are incapable of walling off their love to only one person. I know I can’t. For folks like me poly may be the most ethical lifestyle. I will be glad when it becomes more socially acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment