Saturday, February 5, 2022

Burn and build

 

Today I pulled the Knight of Wands, again. This Knight is the Knight of Revolution. He is the fire starter. Revolution is good. Fire burns and transforms. But, if you're going to burn you also have to have some idea what you are going to burn and how to rebuild. Otherwise, you're just creating scorched Earth.

Therefore, I am invoking the Teacher. This teacher is also a co-conspirator. She has learned from life and speaks her truth. She is both grounding and electrifying. She has not just learned from books, she's also looked at life with a critical eye challenging authority and culture.

She clears the floor for debate and creates libraries to aid in the path of liberation and justice. This is knowledge critical for burning and rebuilding both in society and in the self. Justice comes first, always.
--

As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Knight of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Teacher is from Next World Tarot, by Cristy C. Road

No comments:

Post a Comment