Monday, February 21, 2022

The relationship

 


Today is finding sanctuary with someone you love (and this can be your own sweet self.) Today I pulled the Four of Wands. I read this as coming home to that person you are in emotional alignment with and having your batteries emotionally recharged.
I am invoking The Lovers. I don't use the term to be exclusive to people who are having sex. I use the term lovers to indicate people who have close/emotionally intimate relationships. This can include close friends, family, companions and other outside-of-the box relationships. I call these people my/your loves. Loves may or may not include people you are having sex with and definitely should include your own sweet self.
So, today I am seeking to be there for and with my loves and yes, I am including my own sweet self.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Four of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Lovers is from Gold Lyre Tarot, by Lacy Martin and Christine Scanlon

No comments:

Post a Comment